If you would like to send us your artwork, please consider the following:
- Images supplied should be at least 300dpi (dots per inch), as lower resolutions will affect the final output.
- Generally images from the web are not suitable for printing, as they are only 72dpi.
- The prefered format of supplied artwork is in the form of a PDF (.pdf) document, and Illustrator (.ai) file, or a Photoshop (.psd) file.
- We can also accept .eps files, and high quality .jpg files.
- Please ensure that the images and artwork supplied are large enough for your required purpose. You can find the exact dimensions of the documents here. Bleed may be required, see below.
- Stock photography and image sites are ideal places to get images from, however many require a fee to use their images.
- If you do send images that are not your own, please make sure you have received permission to use them.
- If you use your own photographs, please ensure the quality and size are appropriate.
- If designing the whole product yourself, please ensure that your output includes all fonts embedded within the file.
- Also ensure there is adequate bleed on the file if artwork goes right to the edge of the document. (1.5mm on each side is adequate)